QuickBooks Pro 2014, 1 user (PC) -
• Create and send branded invoices
• Track sales, expenses and profit
• Easy VAT returns – Including Flat Rate VAT
• Company Snapshot and Calender View
• Track Sales Leads
• Handle multiple currencies
• Stock Control
QuickBooks Pro: Easy Accounting for your Business
Intuit QuickBooks is designed to make accounting simple and help you be more organised and efficient in running your business. Easy to learn and use with no accounting knowledge necessary – QuickBooks is guaranteed easy or your money back .
QuickBooks Pro Accounting Software offers essential accounting tools. For more advanced features, including budget and forecasts, please take a look at QuickBooks Premier Accounting Software.
Not sure which QuickBooks Accounting Software product is right for you? Please refer to the comparison chart to help choose the right product to meet your business needs.
QuickBooks 2014 products include Pro, Pro + Payroll and Premier
New to QuickBooks?
Find out why QuickBooks is the UK’s No. 1 best selling small business accounting software2.
Easy to Learn and Use
• No accounting knowledge necessary - guaranteed easy or your money back
• Save time on data entry by easily importing data from excel spread sheets
• Get started easily and set up in minutes with step by step tools
Get Paid Sooner – Save Time on Everyday Tasks
• Invoicing that is so easy you’ll send your invoices quicker – email as pdf’s
• See your cash flow in real time - instant reporting on sales, expenses and profit
Organise Everything in One Place
• Instant real time view of your business performance with Company Snapshot
• Attached Documents will help you keep all relevant business documents inside QuickBooks
• Track your new sales leads and customers with Lead Centre
Easy VAT Returns – Now including Flat Rate VAT
Manage your VAT automatically, the fast and accurate way.
• Create VAT returns in minutes and file online
• File VAT returns online - QuickBooks is tested with HMRC systems
• The latest VAT rules are incorporated to ensure accurate returns
VAT return time can be a real headache. With automatic VAT returns, you can slash the hassle - and the worry.
See Your Cash Flow in Real Time
Generate and customise key financial, sales and tax reports to monitor your company performance
With key business reports already built into QuickBooks Pro - including P&L and balance sheet reports - this easy accounting software gives you the business knowledge to make key decisions.
• Get clear picture of how and where you make and spend your money
• Get reports generated for you – no maths required
• NEW Income Tracker allows you to see who owes you money in an instant
• Drill down into more detail by simply clicking reports
Better Stock Control
Track stock, set reorder points and create purchase orders. Keep an eye on your stock levels
• See how items flow in and out of your business
• QuickBooks prompts you to reorder when stocks fall
• Create purchase orders to send to suppliers
QuickBooks Pro helps you avoid overbuying stock. You can also set reorder points and get reminders when it's time to reorder - so you don't run out of popular items.
Handle Multiple Currencies Automatically
QuickBooks Pro lets you trade in over 145 currencies just as easily as you do in pounds sterling:
• Convert back using the latest exchange rates automatically
• Understand gains and losses caused by rate fluctuations
• Work with international customers in their own currencies
Handling foreign currencies helps your business deliver great service, because international clients will appreciate it when you work in their currencies.
The latest version of QuickBooks Pro 2014 accounting software is designed to save you even more time and help you be more organised and efficient
• Save even more time as QuickBooks 2014 is faster than ever*
• Fewer steps to complete tasks and less data entry, faster file loading and opening transactions
• NEW! Attached documents that will help by keeping all your relevant business documents inside QuickBooks
• NEW! Improved Email from within QuickBooks – makes it easier to customise and auto populate email templates plus keep track of email history list
• NEW! Income Tracker will help you get paid faster by staying on top of your receivables in real time
• NEW! Flat Rate VAT can now be set to automatically calculate within QuickBooks
QuickBooks is the UK’s No. 1 best selling small business accounting software(2). Guaranteed Easy. (1)
Free 30 day telephone support with a QuickBooks expert (3)
1. If you are not fully satisfied, return the product to Intuit within 60 days with a dated receipt for a full refund of your purchase price, excluding P&P.
2. GFK RT UK Accounting Software data for retail desktop units March 12 – April 13
3. QuickBooks 2013 technical support is included for 30 consecutive days from first-time registration. First-time registration must be completed within 30 days of purchase UK only, see terms and conditions inside software. Intuit reserves the right to limit the length of the telephone call.
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Sep 2014
I have used QuickBooks for our SME since 1994, upgrading as necessary. It does everything I need and I would be lost without it. However I use a different online payroll provider that is better value, HMRC compliant and always has the latest updates.
Excellent price for QuickBooksPro 14 from QuickBooksHeaven.
Posted by Roger Featherstone on 26th Mar 2014
As accountants in general practice have used Quickbooks now since 1998, and have found that for ease of use there is no equal. It is easy for staff and clients to understand without being trained bookkeepers, and it also is very forgiving.when errors are made.
Our only gripe is the constant need to update each year, as the 'improvements' tend to be cosmetic.
Posted by Unknown on 14th Jan 2014
Easy to use
Posted by Ken on 8th Jan 2014
I am new to sole trader accounting and very much a one man band. I have had QuickBooks Pro 2014 for 3 weeks with the aim of separating my business and personal finances. I have found it easy to set up and use from the start although I have a mentor close by who has answered a few questions however the Help function has sorted out most enquires. I would recommend QuickBooks Pro 2014 to anyone starting a sole trader business but be clear to yourself whether your finances are kept off-line in the cloud (subscription service with continual updates and support) or on your PC
(one off payment - support for a limited time). Also be aware that your cloud data can be stored anywhere in the world: different countries or regions have different approaches to data protection rights, some are not guaranteed (refer to QuickBooks
Terms and Conditions, a global company).